Okey Chigbu
Don't be scared! I am not asking of the 'little' money you have with you.
I got that question from the bible when God asked Moses 'What do you have in your hand'and i know as well as you know
that it was just a ROD and that rod did wonders.I will not go into the details now.
But my point is thatwhat you have with you is all need to achieve what ever you need,don't try to immitate someone.
And a you have a lot,but i will only talk on IDEAS. Ideas are more than money.
When Ideas are put into action,it generates results.
Your ideas can do wonders for you,don't put a limit to it,don't supress it,don't use it for unnessasry arguements.Put it into
useful work.
It is said that Ideas rule the world.
With your ideas,you can invent,develop,modify or create things.
Determine to use what you have to start that your dream business,write that your book,invent that thing you have been dreaming of,
infact 'just do it' and apply your faith.
See you on top.
Consider these quotes:
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the possible ------ Arthur C. Clarke
Man's mind once stretched by new idea,never regains its original dimensions.---- Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr
I welcome your comments.
Thursday, 27 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment